Friday 16 October 2009

C.R.A.Z.Y

I have mixed feelings today. In one minutes I wanna cry, cry out loud as loud as I can, in another minutes I think I would laugh, laugh as loud as I can, in few seconds after that I feel very very upset, angry and if I could I wanted to meet that guy and spit on his very ugly face, punch his pig-like nose and kick his balls only if he has balls. That guy must be very lucky because of the distance that keep me a part from him.

Nah this is what you would think crazy. Yup I do feel very crazy but I think and I am very sure that I am crazy for the future of my country. I feel crazy with this mixed feelings because I love my country very much. And, my crazy and love for my country were spoiled by the existence of this very ugly pig-like nose alien creature that proudly call himself a human being. Ok..stop all these cursing and rants towards this very un-civilised, un-patriotic, close minded creature, lets go straight to the cause of my crazinees feeling in this summer weather of autumn. You see, I just cant stop cursing this pig-like nose alien creature.

You need to read a news article from The Star titled REDUCE FEDERAL AID TO PAKATAN STATE GOVTS, GO STRAIGHT TO THE RAKYAT. This article is the main caused for my crazy feeling in this hot summer weather of autumn.:) Okay, that guy have his point in his argument. I dont and I wouldnt condemn him because he has the right to express his view and at the same time I would expect that he wouldnt condemn me for expressing my view.

As a Malaysian Sabahan I have felt the suffering from this very uncivilised practice of politics. Sabah was once under the administration of opposition party and because of that the federal government reduce the annual aid to Sabah. It was the Sabahan who suffered because of this stone age practice of politics. And, after the rakyat have given their signal to the party which this guy belongs to in the recent general election and with all the nicely worded oratory by the leadership of this very party to change and listen to the rakyat this very guy choose to revert to the old style of politics. When will they change?

Why they just cant understand that the federal government wealth or money is contributed by the states that makes the federal and in turn it was the responsibility of the federal government to distribute this money back to the states which in turn will be channelled to the rakyat regardless of political background. Have they ever found a clause in federal constitution that only the states that govern by the party who form the federal government would be given the federal aid, while the states which govern by opposition party need to find their own money. I dont think so.

I need to stressed here that am not the supporters of opposition party nor I am the fans of the party that are given the responsibility to govern the country. I am writing this because I love my country which will be the place for my kids to grown up and I wanted my kids to grown up in a lovely country govern by a more civilised, gentleman/women politician.

For that very guy please change your mindset and please accept my appology for calling you with all those un-pleasant word or perhaps you may deserved it for ruining my excitement in enjoying the hot summer weather of autumn. thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Mr Lai. Terror la ko coz dpt 2 baby serentak :)

    ReplyDelete